Post

EVERY THING I 
TOUCH IS GOLD ,    (Hook)
IM NOT VIOLNT .. 
DONT CAT FIGHT 
OR 
WRESTLING IN OIL 
HAVE FRESH CLEAN  STYLE  I STAY FOCUS ON MY MAKEUP ,HAIR ,MY NAILS ALWAYS LOOK NICE I STAY MAKEN BREAD LIKED HOUSE WIFE 
LOYAL I don’t cat fight 
IM BLO CLOUDS 
Attachment.png
Attachment_1.png
 SMOKE EVERY NIGHT 4:20  AM ITS MY  (hook)
  THING CUZ EVERYTHING IS GOLD DOGGING BITCHES WIT

H MY POKER dace I’m old IF IM NOT VIP I WONT  GO . IM NOT VIOLATING MY HEMISPHERE WITH WRESTLING IN OIL  MY NATURAL ATTITUDE  IS ENTERTAINING ENOUGH BUT  BESIDE I BATTLE RAP SPOKEN WORD POETRY who’s told off your users that free base foil SPIT POETRY WHEN I TALK SHIT IM RHYME xPHILOSOPHER IT A HOBBIE LOVE TALKING SHIT THAT CLEAN CUT AND CRISP IM FRESH CUT GRASS RIGHT IN THE GREEN
ON THE MONEY DOG POUND STYLE AS OG DAZ AND KURUPT LOVEZ IT. 

I’m grow fine like wine I’m vip or a antique a art piece you don’t. get to see often UPGRADED  IM PROFESSIONAL 
 WITH IM THAT LOYAL MY BROTHERS FOLK SIME HOMIES 
    TO MY FOLK  IM BLO CLOUDS smoke If ‘more up 4:20 AM

   EVERY THING IS GOLD I 
dance LIKE FlAme lit in the rain 
 WANT EVERYTHING  LAZY QUEEN
OF swirling  swarthy eHERE JUST CALL ME QUEEN MY CROWN IS ROYAL AS WISKEY  with that you need BS to miss me  WHO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME FUCKING Joke . I don’t get in fights I need respect fuck that overpriced food I’m not stupid . 
All my friend are dope dealer 
All my friends are real niggas 
All my friends are no joke with a trigger 
If I’m not shooting. Someone one maybe 
Who got a eye on me I’m well protected like the present I have my own service my army is real and not the police I’m world wide known I’m not Michael please don’t call me 
Ms. Jackson if you nasty.. 

Attachment_2.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..