Whateva batch!

 I am never busy i  am a mom too.. I can’t live my life being pushed out of a business I have all rights to me Involved all up in the mix all up of the mf koolaid ok ! 

With  all theses fake cosmetologist are doing there business like out in the open public eye 👁 see it 

 in my face 

. Like putting up adds on Instagram ,google adds and Groupon and shit calling themselves wax techs or  They do lash or makeup . Even services like cut color braid what ever!

 As STORE OF BUSINESS

and are actually making living with no certificate with  no identity to identify as the hairstylist or wax technician 

 I pay tax dollars for them I don’t make money off them . They are pretty much stealing my income with out proper training on safety health issues. 

When they never took a test or did beauty school to finish till the end of beauty school .  Yet still have the right to display that illegal illegitimate way of income on a banner for display girl you know you are not suppose to be open about that shit you do lash like you  dope  dealer your business is completely illegal I don’t card who say what you need at least a Aesthetician license if not a cosmetology license to be a lash technician for the one

 Two and if you are running your business with no certification as an aesthetician or license cosmetologist in the state of California that is a crime

It is not just a ticket to not be updating current it is a crime if you were a licensed cosmetologist and we’re not updated and current and still be running a salon working on it that’s is a crime. Also  if you’re running your business and still never had proper training thro beauty collage ,been accepted through to the board cosmetology in California for safety resins  because dealing with humans. Real lives well because . 
 That would be a crime too . You Keep that chop shop business in the kitchen and a secret. With no traces because you getting bold up in my face with all them trimming . Just show me how you take my money from my customers . Now keep your low budget illegitimate haircuts to yourself you not square not by me or the law of the state I live in .. ok . So you  if you never were cosmetologist and  running a business with beauty   service as a single person with no gang to belong to corporate level education or even beauty college history    that’s a that.   To take money and exchange for Beauty  services highway robbery real crime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

stacks of rapps on rapp on rapps

writen rap

posted on a tree