It’s up to me to decide the style. 
  I present 
Like how check pockets record about it through my head phones don’t need a mic I’m perfect with no effort Im in real times 

Listen up i I’m Rich but not a red neck bitch wi  tall nothing small about me my ass is big as tah tEAs a perky for double da my art is technique  .My Nuevo waves are brand new..line to talk about 
  

I started fashion era in school it elementary school. I thought I was material girl I thought I was Madonna but I’m M I madam as a kid pimpin mind set . I knew how makr profit  on a doller is what grade school thought me 




a book on your head and walk a straight line is how a lady should be I bad mama jama with jamba juice supplement running my mind instead of my life I’m tasted the pressed life 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..