She is in love with who I am







There is no Dj here to request a song with not in this world not anymore   ....

 I can google a couple of lyrics and find my answer instead. But if I didn’t know the words to the song and just the melody and needed to hum mm the melody to a radio station DJ   as if I’m living in the  1980’s maybe ? like ex sample  how Al bundy did in that in one of the episodes of Married with Children . He would put his hand on his abdomen and hold the other one up high like a promise and  he would do a little ballet  dance back and forth and move side to side.  that little dance with his thing he did with his hands represented  the tone and the mood of of the song. 


  Because he did NOT REMEMBER the tittle to the song he was lookin for. Al Bundy in the show Married with Children   He  did that little ballet and would  say Go with him hmmm hmmmmmmm mmm and hum...  part of the song. 
 What song was he looking ? What  he needed was a google search for music stuff

For ex sample  I can google a couple of lyrics and find my answer instead. But if I didn’t know no the words to the song and just the melody and needed to hummm the melody to a radio station DJ   as if I’m living in the  1980’s maybe ? like ex sample  how Al bundy did in that in one of the episodes of Married with Children . He would put his hand on his abdomen and hold the other one up high like a promise and  he would do a little ballet  dance back and forth and move side to side.  that little dance with his thing he did with his hands represented  the tone and the mood of of the song. 


  Because he did NOT REMEMBER the tittle to the song he was looking  for. Al Bundy in the show Married with Children   He  did that little ballet and would  say Go with him hmmm hmmmmmmm mmm and hum...  part of the song. 
 What song was he looking ? What  he needed was a google search for music stuff
For ex sample 
  like u can search lyrics to songs in French trap song u heard  but can’t find 
 or a french rap song I know exists  but have not heard anyone ever play it. except myself by my solo some only and no longer can find it by the tittle song I think it was called  
ol’ dirty and I do still believe it was a real song not just my imagination. 
   This google search for music thing Is  not like the same as YouTube or SoundCloud. 
   but a different app something that I can sing into and it would pick up what I’m tring to say like a music translational for say ? 
or if I want to know for example the meaning of a song . How true is it ?  Like did Kanye West really dedicated his song Heartless to his mother and wrote the song for his mother originaly Someone told me that was true.  Now I cry every time I hear that song  now It’s so much more sad now. 
  Is  the song  Heartless for his mother and not his girlfriend ? 
  Or what is the tru Ora meaning  of the song ? music fax  just like car fax 
 music tracks 
  •   and it’s history like of the song too also it would be  revamping old music re V amp and upgrade quality of the older tracks  it reads  Music a Google fo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..