Put it to the tests

I’m dope ! I got set up . But before that I got put my effort into the suit I get 

Pretty much my topic is a issue too . I think a dumb ass Thot here out getting better shit
 Based on appearance wise . Oh  JELL NO nah ugh NEY AYE EYA NEAH  ...

I’m bout Duck out and put myself together And stop feeling bad for myself.  I’m Good more so spoiled. Why do I have to be a bitch no better bitch than me . I should never let my ego expose or pretend it is not there .its a thin line a balance between left and right. What hit the ear and attracts the eye in a interested way it’s all psychological on how we approach to curates values over word and opportunity is Lude.booed up to my lute 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..