friend to the end or alone

Who will take  the cake at the hip hop Olympics?  Or win the triflie trophy, Because I have one up anything even being triffy . As in like you think your selfish and  triffy well let me show you how self absorbed trifling I be i applied myself. But who has time for that shit only someone with no job and a lot of time to think why they don’t have a job anymore. Well my job is compelled and complex also I find it offensive when I’m told I don’t kno how to do my job even worst lead on. Into a trap I get used  enough in my life I don’t need to be used at work . I’m creating a zen space for myself so I don’t have to work to feel like adult . I am a grown up and smoke weed all day everyday and expect support from everyone that loves me support my dues I paid dues more than anyone person will ever kno I deserve a way better job than the one I quit or was forced into pretty much to quit ! But I paid dues on the street

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..