Fan boys

Sajia Ghias
ID#596362 
Transitional English. 
Room 504
Mike T.esg
 To complete this assignment, do the following: 
 1. Open a word file and label it using the MLA formatting.
 2. Type out 5 Compound sentences using the Fanboys "A
nd"
 3. Type out 5 Compound sentences using the Fanboys "B
ut" 
 4. Type out 5 Compound sentences using the Fanboys "S
o"
 5. Type out 5 Compound sentences using the Fanboys "O
r" 
 6. Now type out 5 sentences that use a semicolon (;) 
 *You should now have a total of 25 complete sentences ty
ped out. 
Send that document in for credit!
 
Terry went home early ; and got good night sleep. 
 Sena is my sister; and she is two years younger than I a
m.
 Some people love to dance in public ; and some people lo
ve to just dance ! 
Haters are in the building; and they are looking for the caf
eteria. 
Designer shoes are in-style; and somewhat comfortable . 
 Terry went to her classroom ; But had not done the home
work
Jason called Farah to talk to her about me ; but. Jason. B
arley even knows Farah's . 
My friend sister older Kelly had a baby two years ; but I d
idn't even see her was pregnant . 
Smoking is bad for your health; but. it is so relaxing. 
 Silly rabbit tricks are for kids ; so what is the cereal brand
for adults. 
Fashion is a expression of my outfit ; so is coordination
Piss on the seats ; and a wet nap is all I have .,Great !
My life is wonderful ; And blesses ...
Christina is a good girl; and so are her friends.
Do you want a juice ;or a Jamba Juice with a energy boos
t?
Should the whole family come there ;or just my sister and
 I? 
I could drive to school ;or save gas money ,bridge toll and
 just take the train to school.
Mom gets red roses on Mother's Day ;or else she will thin
k I forgot about her . 
 My job is care of my son and help him with homework ; o
r my son can try to do his homework without help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..