writen rap


started off with how you doin..
as  lady luck let me clue u in
on who is who.. who..
.and who is cool
 i spit bullets like the truth
run and duck
im killing these nubes

like montel jordon this is how we do
i spit da
  diobolic truth
and live it up
like some juice
 can't get enough
.like j  cole in da news
ur chasing that paper
like a hoe getting used
get got 
bitch please ...
you get
high off vapors
of what i smoke in my pen
now meet my
gangrealed friend
he's no joke


on our way way to the
armed truck type if mail
wasting time with that credit
card scam thats time in jail..
don't pay me to fail
or if your
"fake as fuck
once said by
dethefunkiehomosapion
.and  wake the fuck up
and smell whats cooking these days

back in the days as i run duck from a a fat ass
tring to chase my ass so i came with
wepons of mass distruction
to be a bad ass 
i call them my raps
afghanistan could teach us all a leson
on giving some back

my raps are
like
my metiforic strap
and kill a whole rack
 OG sweets a 30 pack
burn a whole forest of trees
bubba kush ,cherry pie no lie
suck it up like candy  love pure indica
 sour deezle jolly rancher
makes me happy


cuzz my lungs is made of steel
listening that old school slap.
spit a play school flow..
my skin is always ice cold..
fuck capton save a hoe
if you didn't kno he was a joke
then
dont read this post!


 im lifted, too gifted, cold blooded
that runs thro my green
 greedy vains..
folks that are my age
are all on a different page
living the dream in there sleep
 preachin
that my raps are weak.
. then teach ...
go ahead school me scold me
let a mutherfucker kno u can read..
for who is you ? break me off bold
smash me up right,..
its going down tonight
 or you gonna hit the dance club
 for sinoirita night
 a ripper ,dipper , big big tipper
and youbthevnumber one niggahha...
let go of that chip on your shoulder...

..feeling got all sore..
boo hoo for all
creepy dudes are gross
homeless men get pimped..
as gigolos
..flying high on
 horse power

like reindeer they run in the snow
 or on the track wit dem
 pundgent ass hoes
 locomovite ready to go
selling pussy for dope


 Spray my mutherfucking grammar like a gangster 
rob a mutherfucker
 like a gangters 
Erase a hater
 like gangster
Feels  good with my cape ready 
save females and the day 
U Waisting time  trimming  whats fat
preaching the gift to gab
this battle might as well be 
pre arranged for  u to rap..
you take the fall and i relapse
task forced to quit..
and got left
 it in the past. like
 a macintosh mac


now back to the future
and reboot  
the present time
 and how we 
pretend life is resolvent
making sense out
of  this system and let forgiveness
be a  lesson for all of us
 people get possessive , protective 
over obsessive over whats perfect 
proud n pretentious  
. over who is
 not worth it
like loosing 
my cool over
 some dude..
and i knew all along
 he was a douche..
 falling in love is for fools
calling after hours
 should be a new rule
nubes..


 slik rick the ruler
party with
 protection pro foelactics 
and juice..

loddie doddie we like to party ..
we don't Cause 
 we don't bother nobody 
i am  just one mc"son the mic 
and when i rock up on the mic ,
we rock the mic right
and all my dogs 
keeping ya'll health just see u smiling 
and enjoy youre selves..i
im cool in what they call it a cozy condition
..in what  we create  cause thats
our mission
im true to the styles on my behalf 
i put the bubbles in the tub so i could tub
so i could take a bubble bath
clean dry was  my body and hair
so i threw on my jocky underwear 
and for all the women
 i might take home
 i got the johnson baby powder
and cool water colon
fresh dressed like a million bucks
threw on my white socks and my all black chucks
stepped out the house 
i said oh no 
i went back forgot my  kangol
 so i dilly dallyed ran through the ally 
i bumped in to this heffer
 named sally from the vally
this was a girl playing hard
so i said whats wrong 
because she looked upset
" its all because of you
i am feeling sad and blue
you went away 
now my life is 
filled with rainy days
i love you so ho much you'll never know 
because  you took you took your dope
 away from me  meehee meehee"
damn now what was i to do 
she is crying over me and she was feeling blu
i said dont cry dry your eyes 
and here comes your muther
with those 2 littlw guys
here mean mother steped to me
and said hi !! 
and said bye!
 behavior is SO  uncalled for... 
Them women in the mist of lies
with loose end and ties
 Loose lips ..load mouth hoe
other wise known as SNITCH!9713ef0c711dadc codee :AUNURDIHHGWUY        her face what deminstrates what is..  what is the look, of  long and lost emptyness .. not no more teaser..
 get me what is real .. 
contrled things are.not...the matter.. this is substance a filler    but ubundence. of whats is around us .. germs is what we are made of ..  the intake of grime and dirt .. is what makes us human..>> over all....let us pay our dues as human ..and pray for me and my family the greatest ghias family..
 pray we recieve what we diserved and own the ...9713ef0c711dadc codee :AUNURDIHHGWUY        her face what deminstrates what is..  what is the look, of  long and lost emptyness .. not no more teaser..
 get me what is real .. 
contrled things are.not...the matter.. this is substance a filler    but ubundence. of whats is around us .. germs is what we are made of ..  the intake of grime and dirt .. is what makes us human..>> over all....let us pay our dues as human ..and pray for me and my family the greatest ghias family..
 pray we recieve what we diserved and own the ...blance, mind,  body and,sole.., mind,  body and,sole..
niggahh..dont act biTch!!

   9713ef0c711dadc codee :AUNURDIHHGWUY 
       her face what deminstrates what is..  what is the look
, of  long and lost emptyness .. not no more teaser..
 get me what is real .. 
contrled things are.not...the matter.. this is substance
 a filler    but ubundence. of whats is around us .. 
germs is what we are made of ..  the intake of grime and dirt .
. is what makes us human..>> over all....let us pay our dues
 as human ..and pray for me and my family the greatest ghias family..
 pray we recieve what we diserved and own the ...blance, mind,  body and,sole..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aye ney Pader Sag.

It’s too bad it has come to this