A gun can go off and anyone can be caught in the crossfire

 A gun can go off and anyone can be caught in the crossfire

Fortunately I’ll stay away from places and things that would carry those things around them and of the nature could happen what I’m doing now is trying to find a memory if it’s worth documenting oh my God I thought I said I needed to do this so. That was not Ray I don’t know why you would even say hi to Ray if I saw him we were not like best friends or anything. But something about me made me wanna say hi to that person either way doesn’t matter maybe because Leona just butt dial me and I joked around with her and text her back and told her and that elementemtle sammario 

was in my head . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

stacks of rapps on rapp on rapps

writen rap

posted on a tree