Jay-Z looking Chelia being a Trans

 he is the ball player and. I need to keep it dL I met when he was play triple for Sacramento Athletics teams still in community college in Fairfeld
The end

this ya the story for adults to hear only   69 till I gets over that  gag reflex then  said thanks but now stop now   I have to pee
.. aNd thought to myself  a classy place to takeme   motel 6 damn in Fairfeld .
 That’s the  the most player pad like the real mans cave for really
   and he paid in cash do cute with couple cnotes ur was cute 😊 especially when you cute man
 geez he made me feel sexy and  like right Said Fred  but he as too sexy for my love cuz I gott  and never saw him again..  ðŸ˜’ i  think he though my name was sally the beauty supply store with bootleg products .i don’t even shop there I’m a real cosmetologist and I was my first year  out of beauty school back then and worked at 3 salons I was just doing on call for moble stying for the cheer leader the warrior’s I’d curl there hair in there lockerroom for girls befirw games . At The Oakland  coliseum 
  I can’t tell anyone the truth of who bbdaddy us he  bonfide millionaire and baller for real
  I’m not a gold digger just went on  3 dates with him
And I liked him a lot broke a a 3pack if magnums 3  times in a row killed a pack of  magnums and busted a hole n the last one called and said happy birthday on a voice mail last thing I heard from him
Then  I lost my phone cuz cops stole phone
Me . I found jail pregnancy I was pregnant5 weeks  later. I had his land line numberWritten on my miirror at home  and a year later when I got home left a message for him to call me at home

Around my 28 th birthday so my son 3 months and tiny baby I spent all energy with feeding g every two hours and changing and burping thank god for my mom she got me every thing I neeedes daily trips to target she made I live so much I didn’t have anything when I left the hospital when he was  after only 3 days after birthing a baby  I did not have a baby shower With stuff like presents I would use when the baby came so  I had nothing when it was time to have the baby four days late past the due date on a routine pre natal I was going to . Like no big deal I didn’t make anyone go out I’d there way or ask for too much . After I was  told u would be in labor for 3 days and they had induced my labor . We’ll see I didn’t get any exsersize or have any sexy during my pregnancy I could not dule late past 3cm and you need to be at at leant 10 cm to have natural birth . So I was hooked up to a heart monitor and my sons Heart beat dropped and they rushed me to emergency roomand lucky  me i was at the best trama  emergency room. Hostpital In Oakland . And they were good I had that epaderail I remember my whole lower body was like in mdma or molly or something I could handle it I had turn my head side and threw up in like dish be you knew it I hear a screamer and they brought him close to close to kguve the baby a kiss on  his face and I had like three up so like I like blew him a kiss and they took away for Afull 24 hours so u can not rest u had major surgery.  ref was so painfull my sister had come there the next day and yell at the nurses to give a real pain killer they was doing shit with her yelling at them . I was just dealing with pain and crying
 it should be like 10 days  after birthday baby’s being born I think it should be
with help from a nurse ur they kick u out after 3 days of hospitality
 Probably
 later after  my son was born Like after 3 moths being in a program I was alowed to come home after I moved back in to my parents home back to my old room and I had mikes  number written on my vanity mirror I called and left a voicemail mail
To call me back. I never got a call back
 He Was not even a factor of my self worth at that time i had no support from others either on putting on pedistool keeping myself up and being like cutistie mommy like I should have been . I didn’t that attitude from being treated like I deserved to be a diva in my baby mama uniforms with matching track suits I stayed wearing I did not care at all about anyone or any judgment for not having a man around at all .Im raising  my son to be a good human being and care about himself as well as respect woman.


I remember our date  . He said dTM and left me in that room At 4 20AM I  I was so cute back in my 20’s and played my beats I made cd or or a mini disc player
Mike was like ok now  You a fun gal and breath fresh hair and tall drink of water
   WIth my metro picture phone side kick  and my  MY RING TONE I CREATED MY SONG he said I artistic .  I remember I took it as a complement like girly girl I tried to impress him  with free styles is I could spit . for him over my own track while we shared. A tall 2 tall  CANs  211 . I feel asleep while he watched the soprano n hbo but did give me a sweet kiss in the forehead before he left and never saw him again .. was over  decade ago  and he is my ego .  Now My little man is going to be a grown man one day   he need to kno mommy is not a victim of anything
  and smart as Einstein and e=mc2 I’m still  G  now but relatively I got no hard feeling against Mike . I did it all in my own ever two hours feeding after a emergency c-section. I took care of myself behaved boyjust me my son every day till I started to go back to work in the salon after a 8year break off not doing salon business work and only being a mommy  but being a mom and going parks and walks to  pre school all the way up to the summer after him finishing 3grade . Then I felt comfortable about letting my mom watch him and pick up from school . So now I’m licensed cosmetologist with 10 years of experience
 of 10 full years I kept up my license but didn’t use it  10 years had passed  and I need to act like it when I apply for a salon job at ulta I had no clients if my own. Family has there own stylist each one of them and I’m not begging no one to let me brush my talents so I just started applying at places that give you clients and a new ulta opened up right over the bridge with free parking lot
So I decided I need to act like I been steady 10 years of working and raised my kid too
 But now and got 6 years later today 16 years behinds me since graduating beauty school since 2004 since beauty there industry will always be there but my kid needs his mom available at all times at least till he graduated high school and starts college I’m putting any chance at a relationship development or demanding salon working . I’m tired of beating myself up for not being here to just be here and letting my sisters and mom rais him from here on . Nah ugh forget that I the mom I get credit for raising him to be a good him being teaching him right from wrong 
   I do keep my head up I’m. Proud who i I am I’m a strong woman and a Queen  Little man  wants to a player in the major ledge too and he can do anything he put his mind to .im his mother and I will do my best to show him the right path in how to be a goal  achieving man one day ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..