Who owed this . It’s cursed .

Someone make fun of the people that go in to my room with out permission and just take my clothes and underwear and bras my shoes and mis matched my socks that were already matched 
Like wtf? 
I have lived here for 20 year and because I didn’t grow up  here  I’m worth shit ?
  I grew up few miles down Doolittle on bay farm island not far at all 
 And I’ve been here in. 
  Ghost town 20 yeArs 
 I am ready to move off this planet. 
 Every friend I made  here in my neighborhood abused
 my powers and was not friend more envious of me . 
 Even if they made more money than me . 
 They still take from me  .  why ?
 Money is not everything money buys every thing 
Money is for use not my things  abuse 
  I buy my stuff  if. you steal it out of my closets 
 Or home or dryer  you should pay for IT. 
 Full  price it was not for sale. 
Loose your mind   ! Would you ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

stacks of rapps on rapp on rapps

writen rap

posted on a tree