the late Andre Hicks people don't

Take off all you clothes it's 
getting hot 
get here outt 
sajia ghias
to me
21 hours ago
Details
?this here is not childs play
its grown up lady
Control substance 
But bust thanksgiving turkey dinner
rapping away
!this flo-word ,flows,fashion forword folk females 
 frozen faces find


 life when i
 grab the microphone to resight my lines
 to violate it like a man
control it on demand..
and fold it  like a game
  like it's Texas hold 'em

don't even kno the half
ill blast you bolder ass

 that fart you stench
   is me
shiting on these
 pussy ass mcs
that got aint
 shit on in this mater piece poetry
i play this game
like it's just  comes naturaly.
killin hoes casuale to me
player is not a pimp but
 a hatter is a gimp
and a dick thats limp
 can go get permission
  ..like a nerd from the herd women /or game of chikenhead bitches
..as i open this can of whip ass

Sent from my iPhonehere you loss 
The ring toss live long young boss 
Trip hard the brain attack 
Veranda/ Nicole /chana and you mama 
Who got a pistol and who get whipped 
I m dis you hard like bitch 
Bitch you shit 
You think your boss
What kind microphone hog 
Raised there fist 
To give me job 
Then dismiss 
My professionals 
Flow to wore drone 

marshal studio Mic

I
Labeled hard  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..