New feed release me Visa card from the unforgiving dept collectors .. Lol ,hell no

Paper trail  

I don't have male dick

but a bright orange 

dildo named chuckle
Don't laugh at him 
With three speeds 
Soft to,
 tough, 
oh fuck 

Not my 
 wepon of mass distriction 
Just a toy I use to abuse 

that ass hole 
Right on Time
ripe 
Ready line a lime 
Squirt it open 

It's died and gone to 
Heven 
 My pussy 
Almost falling 
In love again 

Uncontrollable emotion 
Erupt when nut 
Right in his hella good dick

I love you boo 

Is what spills out 

My mouth 
Loud to say..
 I love you boo

Calm down 
To say it's just something I say 
When  peeking reach climax
I'm emotional  I am female 

My nine is loaded 
Ready for your knees to 
buckle
What da fuck 
So what's up
This 
Poker face 
Showmen 
Ace the game 
What I know 
I can taste 
No a wast 
To say rAp 
Music is legit 
word on the street 
Homeward bound 
To this 
Da town business 
Like keek da sneak 

Clothing, Beats to tracks 
No affiliation to 

Sneaker pimps 

Some ravers to skaters

Perpertriats 
The actuale occupation
Of a known 
Madam or pimp 
Nothing like the 
Weakenst link 

Madam 
is a mommy
To pimp can pimp
Be my daddy 

Not really 
Pimp daddy 
Never here 
Nt in da rear 




That is the question 

One hit wonder 
with a microphone 
Now or never 
U on my level 
Not laying next to devil
Not paying me to battle 
A combat for fake Fony finds tom cats 
Straight bitches gone without minds 
And reason 
Is sketchy
Let's get this settled 
Get got them 
in sling and neck brace 
As if ..
you feel sorry for me
I will lead in the news feed 
Read what is new release 
Nurse myself back to heath
And waTch me peak 
DoNot
 to teach this casual sex having man a lesion  
.. Not to 

dip out  and be fake from thefirstr 
Name  
Is at it's best 
.. Like a original rap song from east coast 
New York 
New York 
hip hop 
Was born 
To defeat 
"It's jungle sometimes
wonder how keeps me
From
Going under 
Is how crazy people are 
really 
Trying anything to be harmless 
With words 
.. 
Not a battle of words 
But a battle of making dollars 
And cents out shit that pops in you head 
And go long 
As if a robot 
Can talk with no feelings 
Think of other things 
Less sap like I guess
Changing direction to stop my tears from showing 
And fear from growing 
cha Ching 
Is how crazy people are 
really 
Trying anything to be harmless 
With words 
Hard times are lies to hate 
trying to give back a news 
to how cool really am 
If you can relate 
That I use to dick slap 
you in da face
Abuse you like 
raised like you raised a hand to the Afghan racing you just disgrace installing your face given back to what you hate living life and create. Create this word like it's a verse crate this verse like it's poetry never known me since I was older than three don't have memories of anything past the age of five besides I write my rhymes and then I'll collide into this traffic but I keep thinking about all you mad Hatter's what you doing without the microphone and tablet has you wrapped in a way you SCVNGR Waze can you please stop and think

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..