blood on my lips like smudged lipstick

Poetic habit is poetry in my movement and body of text minus the thred . Thred is for eye brows and removing facial hair not to read a conversation on my phone this talk happened solo .  

Blood on my lip looks like smudged lipstick wipe off my lip gloss my saucy lip controlled Saliva holding back what I have to say .  Let It go like grime and gross old food in my teeth i floss 

I floss my teeth I floss what I write I floss what I bite 

I floss what is tight. I floss all fuckin night  

apply my new lip gloss  rush didBeauty  or Vs someshit drop a drop of gloss on my toung tast good like candy it’s a littlesnack you see . I eat up like snak slick my toung up to spit really fast avoiding contact with Cotten mouth just eat a little rush beauty lip gloss put on a new dress I can floss . got my car outta the shop with new paint chip free gloss . 

Blood on my lip dripping looks like smudge Lip stick wipe off my lip gloss Or Floss my saucy lip gloss licking up nerds with fades  to talk  my hommies is homeless a lot 
spiting high with curve balls my
thot then switch it up to the left and I’m gone and 
sing the right hook  as a complain
shout it out my name loud as that’s whats
 cooking I power up this  verse  in the stormy weather of rain 
Reach for the cord to plug In my head phones 
listen to the range 
feed you a curse with my mane 
bipolar fame ripe aS sober but STILL insane . 
keep me high to see the sky my priorities os life 
I’m old and fed on rice 
Like white on rice 
Federation and rice  stuck 
together like the color of rice 
with me being happy
  focusing on the trappping 
is better than a man with out sand box to throW sand at while rapping 
as if we’re at the beach surround by police
And there capton
 but no body is here just 
you and me 
cold as my heat the temperature 
rises underneath  the pressure to push some led out of my beek when you call the the beez do 
you sneek around with those
 sneeker pimple floating on knees 
Fucking with my profit angle of but still stay the same loathing the ha

Fuck all you bitchez is lame promoting
can’t touch me but fucking with my car Is nothing ONLY A bitch move 
cause you scared OF Alameda
AND  found its name
 black people are powerful in the game 
critters are leaches and bottom feeders they hate the value OF ME 
I’m highly valuable you see 
war is started because of her mom 
caught a case of the blues and family on the news
first we’ll give up and let you loose 
See it’s true plain in sight here in the view 
disrespectful is a lot of things 
but don’t think your more important 
than me I’m alive and free for a girl with no air to barley breath 
war Is almost over now
keeping my dome above water is tough to do 
holding my breath to see whats next is clear as the news in TV
In the next life I’ll be  a surfer chick that’s is cool but ruthless and gets away with everything KILLING
THE BITCH THAt fucked with my past life that’s today as we speak because her useless ass is a snitch and still alive today crushing  on my Manny mane playing bug a boo game 
 Ill be in the there in next life with out missing a step and still bring delivery for your 40 on my my bag 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..