It is not you but who I am. 
I kno it must have got taken by whom ever has 


my missing spare car key . I need to not live life 

with the fear of my car being moved to be funny

 or just stolen.  I’m thinking of putting all my 

shit in a storage space with my car and put myself

 on time out . From luxury’s will be abused 

by this rude world because I’m to care free .

 Live and learn grown up and  earn  light up and 

watch the money burn  in claims go up in flames 🔥 

reduce the major looser as a lame 

penalty of fish and weed maps are my favorrate apps 

That is not Insain. Counter tops offers with clean 

pharmaceuticals power your nose at Starbucks morning 

with the morning whiff of veroni coffee is not something holy 

but keeps me busy from being  alone always 

Lonely from Rolling weed in hill ride or die solo on wheels

 is not the answer nor is to 

. Plan my next life as surfer girl 

from Hawaii but I’m not ready to die in 

just but ready to  gaze in the mist 


I got Freddy night mares  I’m check

His burning face can burn Rubber and kick rocks  

ditch his ass I’m flames flamers and 

fuck boys ate not well hung or equipped 

like well hung dudes I guess .


like gorrillas in the mix look up at the sky 

at its s bird it’s a plain it’s capton Save a thot
  
Oh how we forgot all about thot .

 I’m You spring for what you got 

Give thanx for what you got appreciate it a lot 

 no not Perter pan did not come back from never never land 

Neither did i . But I da still fly so high i kissed the sky 

tim Fly up  surrender up high tosoar thro the sky I’m so sausy intel time runs out 

Light a candle with no wax cuz you hear fucking with 

a chicken heads tossing information to good to me tried

left the game where it stands  but recognized bees to a trap , 

ofkeys to the lac . Read it be confused why we met . St Jon George will take you in . Make u 

take you meds 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

stacks of rapps on rapp on rapps

writen rap

posted on a tree