Graham cracker

Spray a mutherfucker 
like a gangster 
rob a mutherfucker
 like a gangters 
Erase a hater
 like gangster
Feels  good 
with my cape ready 
save a female ..
I called little sister ..
U Waisting time  on  fatties
showing face  only
got there face card showing
hiding behind that played ass poker face
..cuz ur "not" a gangster,
now to chang the subject. 
That unlawful 
 behavior is 
SO  uncalled for.
..looking for 
 women in the mist 
With the Loose lips 
other wise known as SNITCH!.


Who care about what's true? 

dont get it twisted..!
 Keep calm and lifted 
shit , I'm so gifted
yess me dorothy  mantooth...
Cooler than you 
.calm and cool 
Keep it straight dont get shit twisted
ready to regulate those feelings
before getting jooked
 Here is a clue
The West side crew
This is no west side story 
This rhyme is about 
Someone 3years older than me
 no joke 
His name is smoke
Cuz he smoked so much weed in his teen years
Made it with his freedom till he was 20
Then went to jail over a 187
Still in ,
since 1997
Almost 20 years ago he had a life 
No wife, a girlfriend tho 
From Porto Rico ! and mustang 5 .0
.

I miss my brother fri-don 
or
 I called him
Fydo i wont lie doe
 down ass brother was a gangster
and down for his family  his pride set off his temper i always knew better .


    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

stacks of rapps on rapp on rapps

writen rap

posted on a tree