Free ride in life

1!
!Free ride in life no
Such thing
Like no such thing as
Being the best in everything
Its better than being the worst at
everything or nothing
 nothing is not a thing
to do .. except accomplished
magical powers of the brain
and ways of getting paid
put  up frequent debt
microphone check
 \signed and paid
i'm to collect from a boom a rang effect
of whats is here to take
umm .
 it's my turn to get paid
while celebrate 11 days
  for my birthdays.
 4 days i spent in Vegas
  this year learned
 poker and just
 let it ride with this
  little white girl  dealer
 i was
earning lightweight ..
thought she was a keeper till
 she went on a brake.

genuineness lightweight 

converting to getting paid

getting played like a joker card
 in the California bay
talking  relations   but we don't date
  Queen of spades
but i'm not a man
that card is weak sauce

i don't  like to hate

earning whats is
razes day to day
 you guessing looking at my
 poker faces my turn to get

control my role in pain sight
left to right  using
 both asides of the  brain

don't ever lay around to get left
i play around neck neck
to do a kissing effect
.perfect strangers
Is not a real phrase
like perfect neighbors
are friend same but not the same
as they pretend  with there
 evaporated ways
sou lit to solvents
 down the drain
originality  escapeing
 human being predendo mcs

playin nintendo like some geek

all you got left is

fake n take
not shak n bakes



My name!  not for u to claimnd
Its for me to say hi I'm Sajia nice to meet ya !
People here say to me
Mue!  ...
!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..