That shit pound

http://rhap.com/Alb.9408749.   ..chain of complains

Who are you.?
Who are u to judge me.... 
Because of the past experiences we had you think you kno me Vang! 
Our weird ass friendship ended in a 
Unbearable clash...
Because of .....chain of complains 
  Bacon's creeping on what he is speaking or should I say perching!  
. Do you understand what I'm saying? I don't like hearing complains......           

as if !!
you fucking bitch ! 
Ms.perfect 
You thought judging me ..  would save yoo from embaressmemt 
What you claimed is pretentious 
Life aint about bulls shiting  and regretting the end 

                
            


Don't call it a come back 
yes I said it
  u get your ass kicked by your royal highness Sajia Ghias.. 
Yes i said it
! in 5"8 so i dont even care
go pull my hair 
scratch face watch out do t get served....
bitch you'll get and degraited
 in front   of... 
co workers with no words..

Ooooooo what you going to do.....
 



  Keep clever don't Spred  rumors of whoever offended you first.. 
With your Childish ways!!  
why ?
cuz   your feeling just got hurt. 
Now what's  worst then pretentious friends and their chain of complains..   


   




why we can't annoy.
 himmmm... 
 himmmm... is so Gratuitous with himmmm...
ways ! 
Who cares! Fuck him who made him king you really care about what he thinks or you just felt like talking shit about a fein named meeeeee!!!!
afghanie full breed that is also your  oldest friend way back when:
that you still keep up wit......
But what did hurt me the most.... 

Now...
How can I explain :...
asked himmmm.. to call me when you guys are ready to go! 
Did I get a call? Mutherfucker    no!
 I called you Jason first and then you that annoys him ever so offten.
and you guys are already back from Richmond!!
 so what im i thinking
Fuck them exclusive bitches excluding me. 
To talk about being a fein ... You
frecky  dick  teas ill take all the mens...
 Sausage  hog... Plain and simple fuckin'
mean...
while   mere.. feel like a big fat nerd.. 
  with no ride to club. And nun to burn:    
Now that hurt worst 
Actions are facts
 words are just words no concerns..., what's done is done 
this the end...
 as Jim Morrison said this is the 
my friend the end.
         Fin.
Lick me bitch!
Nigga dont act like bitch!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writen rap

Aye ney Pader Sag.

Poematic "slit n writ 25 to life."..